Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GRADUATION DAY!

Yesterday (May 16, 2011) was a very important day in my life.  I graduated college with my A.A. degree!  I currently have a GPA of 3.94 which has earned me High Honors so I recieved a Yellow Stole.  There were not many graduates with these yellow stoles so we stood out.



As all of the graduates were trying to line up into two lines by group (High Honors, Honors, Everyone else) I had already been standing where they wanted the High Honors to go, so everyone sort of lined up behind me.

Well guess what?!

Being that I was in the front, I was the first graduate in line marching behind the lead professor.  When I walked in the entire audience stood and applauded.  It was AMAZING and made me teary eyed. 

Then as my amazingly lucky day would have it, I happened to be leading the row that got to cross the stage first!

I was the FIRST graduate to walk across that stage, more than 300 grads walked behind me!  I got the longest stroll by myself across the stage because of this too.

I had been so nervous that my husband would get stuck at work and not make it, so whenever I got to see him the first place I wanted to be was in his arms.  He had made it and was so proud of me.

I love this picture, I didn't know it was being taken.

My best friend and her daughter came to my graduation too!  It meant the world to me that she was there.  There is no greater gift than a true friend.  I love her! 
My Dad and Mom were super proud!


My family and my cute lil niece <3

I have been working so hard to get to this point.  One degree down and two more to go!  Here We Go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment