Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day

  I cannot believe that it is almost mothers day.  I remember my first mother's day like it was yesterday.  It was the day I got to bring home my first child.  That was the best mother's day gift that I could ever have, I got to bring my baby home with me.  My second mother's day was my handsome son's 1st birthday, and again this was a great way to celebrate mothers day.  I love that I get to celebrate mother's day by celebrating my son's birthday.  It makes me happy to see my child so happy.  What better gift to a mother than the smile of her child?!  

I am making mother's day gifts for my mom and mom in law with my son.  My daughter is still a little too small for this activity (as we are "painting" with mod podge).  I will post pictures whenever they are finished!  I got the idea for this gift from a friend of mine who is super crafty!  I will include a link to her blog whenever I post my final results!  :o)  

Happy Mother's Day to all of you beautiful Moms out there!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new family picture of you guys!!! Can't wait to see how your gifts came out!

    ReplyDelete