Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Challenge Day 2

This is a friend who I have known since I was in 7th grade.

It was my first year of PUBLIC school and I decided to join band. Well, as fate would have it, some of the best friends I have been blessed to have in my life I met in band. We were all awkward adolescents trying to figure out life and how to fit in.

Brandy and I just clicked. She made me laugh and would act silly with me. She would rock out to Spice Girls while dressed up to boot. Oh yeah, this is a  lifetime long type of friendship. 

We have been there by each others sides since we were those awkward teens. We became adults and married each other off, we have stood there for each other at the birth of our children. We have shared in the grief of lost friends and family members. We know each other well.

You see Brandy, or as I call her- Bean, and I were born only 20 short days apart. We have the same birth month. haha. We have always just understood each other. Even if we don't talk for a while its ok. We know that if the call is made it will be answered. We don't have to worry about this friendship, it has survived some crazy storms and some amazing joys.

So to one of the most beautiful women I know, Thank you for being my sister. I love you. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment