Monday, December 26, 2011

A New Challenge

I have been trying to decide on something that I can do in order to remember who I am. As a mother, I sometimes get lost in everything that is happening with my children. This is normal, but I tend to begin to miss ME.

I have decided to start a 31 day challenge. I will post a picture and possibly a caption explaining each picture every day for 31 days. Wish me luck! The fun begins now!

Day 1
This is one a my favorite pictures of me.

Ten Facts about Heather
1. I'm a devoted wife
2. I love my children with every fiber of my being
3. I am currently working on my Bachelor's Degree in Management and Supervision
4. I have one diverse and amazing family
5. I am a little obsessed with life after death, I believe in things most don't because of personal experiences
6. I worry way too much
7. I love to travel, I hope to be able to travel the world one day
8. Being wrapped up in my husband's arms makes me feel completely safe and at peace
9. I absolutely love talking with my Grandfather about the old days
10. I get weak and I cry. Sometimes a lot, sometimes just a single tear

No comments:

Post a Comment