Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Challenge Day 9

I must say that it took me awhile to come up with the person that has gotten me through the most. I have a few people that have been there for me, and with me through all of the happy and sad times in my life. However, I decided that in all reality, my mother has been there to get me through pretty much everything. Granted, we have our moments of dislike for each other but she is always there no matter what.  
She is my mom(my) after all. She will always be in my corner whether she is loud or quiet, she will never leave. That is something to be thankful for.



1 comment:

  1. We fill our minds with a lifetime of memories. One never really knows when the soul is so deeply touched that it creates a lifelong memory. I hope to create many more memories for you and with you. My love for you has always been my driving force and I feel so extremely honored that you posted this. Mom(my)

    ReplyDelete